1. I wish I didn’t feel as much. When you feel as much as I do, it’s hard to keep it all in.
2. And when you are in an environment like I am, you end up letting it out to the wrong people.
3. As I’m typing this, I’m listening to Alan Walker’s ‘Tired’ and I want to cry.
4. But I can’t because there are people around in my bunk. I don’t really feel like talking to anyone. It’s been a long day, I feel emotional and I am tired.
5. It’s not like anyone here understands me, anyway.
6. When people make you feel like they are tolerating you as opposed to appreciating you on a daily basis, it can be quite damaging to your morale and soul.
7. How is it only Tuesday?
8. I start off my days feeling so full of happiness and energy and positivity but by the end of it, I am drained.
9. I met up with some Poly classmates-turned-friends yesterday. It’s funny and interesting how even though not everyone is able to make it each time, I get to see at least two or three different people every time we meet up.
10. As we were hugging goodbye, I felt emotional. Some of them wished me a happy birthday in advance yesterday. I didn’t think they would remember.
11. Speaking of my friends, I really miss them. And as much as I wish I could go back in time, I need to acknowledge the fact that we’re all doing our own thing with our own plans out in the real world and I need to remember that moving forward and progressing is a good thing.
12. Sometimes I wish cameras were filming everything so my friends could see what exactly is happening on my National Service journey. Maybe I can’t convey everything I experience in words and so they don’t get how I exactly feel.
13. I hope tomorrow is a good day. I don’t expect a lot. I just want it to be significantly less hectic than any day last week or this past week.
14. My shaky hands are acting up. I’m not sure if it was hunger, my anxiety or something else.
15. I have a little less than half an hour to finish up this list before getting back to work and I’m only two-thirds through.
16. Australia is coming up. And I really hope it’s a break from all this hard work (I would like to think I’ve been doing in camp) and overthinking (I know I’ve been doing in camp).
17. I have a new episode of Bigg Boss Tamil to watch but I doubt I’ll have the time or energy to do so tonight.
18. I wish I knew the time of my birth. That would be the official start of my birthday, no?
19. I know I will bounce back from whatever I’m feeling right now. That’s just how I am. Especially since I’ll be working with someone who has little to nothing to do with why I am feeling the way I am right now – for three hours – I just have to be ‘normal.’
20. I have to be up early tomorrow though. But I’ll pay my dues. I believe in karma. And I don’t mean like bad things happening to bad people but more of good things happening to good people.
21. Am I stuck up for thinking I’m a ‘good person’?
This was an unexpected and spontaneous post. So until next time…